[Pro] Member Login

My client has a wholesale of pharmaceutical products, and he can’t allow any customer to just enter the shopping cart and buy the products directly before reviewing their license and approving them first, so they requested me to add something like an online user registration form like the example on the link, so they can review, approve it or not and if approved they will then create a login name and password for the customer.

For the shopping cart, I used the script Stiva/Shopping Cart from PHPJabbers.com. The way the script is designed already has a Login/register but it allows everyone to access the products, register, and purchase. I also thought about asking the PHPJabbers’ developers to modify the script but I wonder if there’s a way to create this online user registration with Freeway?

Thanks,
Please let me know

Marcus

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

The kind of control you’re looking for really needs to come from the shopping cart software, not be layered on top of it. Ideally, a customer (identified by a login and password) would only see the products from the store that applied to them.

There’s nothing in Freeway itself that can make any part of this – Freeway is a design tool, not a programming environment.

Walter

On Apr 21, 2020, at 12:39 AM, Marcus Do Carmo email@hidden wrote:

My client has a wholesale of pharmaceutical products, and he can’t allow any customer to just enter the shopping cart and buy the products directly before reviewing their license and approving them first, so they requested me to add something like an online user registration form like the example on the link, so they can review, approve it or not and if approved they will then create a login name and password for the customer.

For the shopping cart, I used the script Stiva/Shopping Cart from PHPJabbers.com. The way the script is designed already has a Login/register but it allows everyone to access the products, register, and purchase. I also thought about asking the PHPJabbers’ developers to modify the script but I wonder if there’s a way to create this online user registration with Freeway?

Thanks,
Please let me know

Marcus

Register | AndaNet

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Walter.
Good to hear from you.
I hope you’re well.

Thank you so much for your support Walter.
Yes. At first I thought that I could create something like a PHP form with Freeway, before the access of the script. It’s a pretty nice script but needed some customization. I spoke to the script company already and they’re going to modify the script.

Thanks again Walter!
Marcus

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2020, at 8:41 AM, Walter Lee Davis email@hidden wrote:

The kind of control you’re looking for really needs to come from the shopping cart software, not be layered on top of it. Ideally, a customer (identified by a login and password) would only see the products from the store that applied to them.

There’s nothing in Freeway itself that can make any part of this – Freeway is a design tool, not a programming environment.

Walter

On Apr 21, 2020, at 12:39 AM, Marcus Do Carmo email@hidden wrote:

Thanks,
Please let me know

Marcus

Register | AndaNet

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options