[Pro] Paypal button and other forms

Hi there

I’ve been trying to add a paypal button to a webpage, but whenever it is clicked it just goes to a search results page instead of the paypal page.

From reading some of the other threads, it seems like there is a problem using paypal buttons when there are other forms on the page. However, I’ve also read a thread that seemed to suggest that the simple site search action should work fine with the paypal button.

The example is here: KwikFixSkills | Support KwikFixSkills

Any help is much appreciated. Also, apologies in advance but I have extremely minimal knowledge of writing code etc!

Cheers

Joe

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

You actually have 3 forms on that page.

Simple Site, The email sign up and the PayPal button.

Remove the others in turn until your PP button works - the easiest solution for you would be to have just the PP Button on that page.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks Dave.

I presume there’s no way of getting it to work if the other forms stay on the page?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

You can try the Multiple Form/No Form actions - a mixture of which might work for you.

You dont really need Simple Site Search on every page - in cases like this I will quite often put a link to a dedicated Search Page.

You can also wrap a form in an iFrame ie (your email sign up) could be on its own page but referenced in an iFrame on the Support page.

Lots of things to try.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden