[Pro] php7

Anyone know if Freeway should be affected by Bluehost upgrading to php 7? All Freeway based forms work fine but having trouble with membership log in using Sitelok. The pages are going nowhere when you enter the login details.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Using Freeway pro 7.1.4 to make sure but also an older version. Neither work.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

That’s not surprising. PHP 7 is a lot different than PHP 5, and some basic things have new rules governing how you can use them. See if you can find an upgrade to Sitelok from its makers, as that’s not a core part of Freeway.

Walter

On Jul 17, 2019, at 6:38 AM, Jamie email@hidden wrote:

Anyone know if Freeway should be affected by Bluehost upgrading to php 7? All Freeway based forms work fine but having trouble with membership log in using Sitelok. The pages are going nowhere when you enter the login details.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Yeah thanks Walter. I have done that and upgraded Sitelok - I was just trying to eliminate Freeway from the investigation and narrow down the suspects. If you are intimating that Freeway is probably not the issue(?) then great.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Freeway does not read or write PHP. So it’s not causing the problems. Any code written in PHP has to conform to the new rules of PHP 7.

Walter

On Jul 17, 2019, at 11:21 PM, Jamie email@hidden wrote:

Yeah thanks Walter. I have done that and upgraded Sitelok - I was just trying to eliminate Freeway from the investigation and narrow down the suspects. If you are intimating that Freeway is probably not the issue(?) then great.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Fantastic. Thanks Walter.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden