[Pro] Preview different than FW page

Can anyone please tell me why the white page background is not behind all of the text in the “About SongDoor 2018” section of this page? It looks fine in FW; FW Preview looks different/like the link provided here. Totally stumped. Same problem with Exhibeo2 slideshow near top of page. Shows up on the FW construction page, but not in Preview and not on web page. Thanks for any assistance.

http://songdoor.com/new

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Figured out the slideshow problem; Exhibeo2 requires a new Action for Exhibeo2. The other issue of the missing white background is still baffling me.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

The white area is styled with min-height 10%, and no height attribute at all. It’s coming from the PageDiv element, and all the other elements on the page are positioned absolute relative to that item. Absolute items do not affect the rest of the page – they are as if they are on separate sheets of glass, and when you look at them, they appear to be related to each other, but they cannot touch or move each other at all.

If you want to put a white background behind parts of the page, and have the blue background show through in stripes (hard to guess what you want here, exactly), then you should try building this page using inline construction techniques. That would also help you make this page responsive, so it will be easier to read on mobile screen sizes.

Walter

On Apr 8, 2018, at 7:21 PM, madcomposter email@hidden wrote:

Figured out the slideshow problem; Exhibeo2 requires a new Action for Exhibeo2. The other issue of the missing white background is still baffling me.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options