[Pro] Pro 7.1 Upgrade

I’m thinking about getting the Pro 7.1 upgrade but I have read that there are a few bugs. Any thoughts from those that have upgraded?

Thanks,

Billy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I’m thinking about getting the Pro 7.1 upgrade but I have read that there are a few bugs.

I’m very interested in this cause I haven’t detected one so far*.

So all you guys that have detected bugs, could you please name them?

Cheers

Thomas

PS: * except the one Ernie figured out which is about style removal in some special situations!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I think Freeway 7x has been very stable-- I’ve had only one crash this whole year and it was due to too many mouse clicks in a short period of time, an issue I’ve had with Freeway for the last two major versions.

I had an earlier issue with max-width only measurements on inflow items constantly reverting to fixed widths-- that seems to be fixed or less of an issue now. Sometimes a % width inflow items when copied/pasted either reverts to fixed width or adjusts to a different percent and must have the measurement reapplied.

I still have an issue with styles that are applied to a container on the master page using the Style Palette, on the child page they are impossible to undo. Also, changing the style of a container on the master does not reflect on the child item unless I uncheck/recheck the Use Master Setting.

Other seemingly small problems have been reported, but they might have already been addressed. They never bothered me. If you have good fonts/font management, this version has been very stable so far.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you so much.

Billy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden