[Pro] Problems with inserting Exhibeo inflow

I am trying to insert an Exhibeo responsive slideshow into an HTML item inflow with text.
Examples of page I want to change to be more “inflow”.
http://www.azitwes.com/reenactments_06/06olus/frontpage.html
http://www.azitwes.com/reenactments_06/06mtdo/frontpage.html

What follows are the steps I have gone through and then then the 3 methods I have tried to get the darned slideshow in place.
I am using Freeway Pro 7.1 and Exhibeo 1.1.3.

I am making a simple page somewhat like a backdraft layout: a full-page html container that has a header container, body container and footer container instead of the standalone methods I used shown above.
In the body container I place my text body, then placing my cursor before the first character of text I “Insert/HTML Item” a HTML inflow box floated left with a few html navigational links. Test it, all good.

Then I attempt to place my Exhibeo slideshow floated right. This should allow my text to wrap around both items down the center and below the two inline floated boxes. It works with 2 plain html boxes.

I have tried 3 methods to accomplish the last step.

Method 1. I place the cursor before the first character of text and press+hold the “Action” button and choose “Exhibeo Import”, draw a little box, resize, float right, and use the actions window to import the slideshow. It imports just fine but will not display in a browser at all. If I “float left” it ignores the % I have given it and uses 100% of the body container width.

Method 2. I pre-make an Exhibeo slideshow, copy it, place the cursor before the first character of text and paste, float right and I get the same result as above.

Method 3. I place the cursor before the first character of text and create a HTML container, I import a clear gif pre-sized to enforce the height-width to remain proportioned correctly, size it, float right, test to ensure the text is wrapping correct. Then I use the proper method of creating an Exhibeo Slideshow box, making it a child of this floated right box. Now this method ensures that the floated right box along with the Exhibeo slideshow resizes correctly but it does not allow the text body to wrap below the floated right parent & child.

I have used the Exhibeo Slideshow many many times while building my huge photo website but this is the first time I have tried to make it a child item and I am frustrated. If my detailed explanation is not understandable I will make an example.

I have never asked for any help, all self taught by reading these wonderful forums and the Freeway manuals so if you see other things I should correct, feel free to be critical.
PaulM

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I found my own solution.

Paul

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: