[Pro] Problems

If you have an undo-path back to the original layout (or can just create a new page based on the existing template master page) try instead of deleting the image, selecting it, then choosing File / Import and selecting your desired image. Deleting the image will also delete its image box, along with whatever size/positioning settings may have been applied to it. There’s a lot of rich metadata around that object that you would have to know how to set, and the template will not tell you about until it’s too late.

Walter

On Aug 12, 2019, at 10:15 AM, Chris Bevan via freewaytalk email@hidden wrote:

Yes, I was deleting the existing image and replacing it with my own. It does very strange things with the layout of the CSS menus, which I wanted underneath.

I think the template is a responsive one, as the pages change depending on what device it is viewed on.

On 12 Aug 2019, 2:07 pm, waltd wrote:

I’m not at all familiar with that template, but are you trying to draw the image into place, or selecting the existing logo container element, removing its image, and replacing it with your own? If this is a responsive template, I would not expect the former approach to work at all.

Walter

On Aug 12, 2019, at 9:56 AM, Chris Bevan via freewaytalk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options