[Pro] Problems

I think that if you want to do anything besides replace what is where on the page, you are going to end up breaking the template. Freeway 7’s responsive layout is fairly brittle – it’s the sort of thing you get the way you want it and then weld the lid on. Until you’ve build a few pages from scratch, starting from a completely blank page, I don’t think you’ll find this easy or even do-able, because with only one level of Undo, you will be stuck pretty quickly.

Walter

On Aug 12, 2019, at 10:32 AM, Chris Bevan via freewaytalk email@hidden wrote:

Thank you very much, I can see now that that is what has happened - so I can rebuild from there.

Could you tell me if I’m able to move the HTML elements around the page (If I can, how do I?!), or am I literally stuck with how they appear on the template?

I really appreciate your help!

On 12 Aug 2019, 2:24 pm, waltd wrote:

If you have an undo-path back to the original layout (or can just create a new page based on the existing template master page) try instead of deleting the image, selecting it, then choosing File / Import and selecting your desired image. Deleting the image will also delete its image box, along with whatever size/positioning settings may have been applied to it. There’s a lot of rich metadata around that object that you would have to know how to set, and the template will not tell you about until it’s too late.

Walter

On Aug 12, 2019, at 10:15 AM, Chris Bevan via freewaytalk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options