[Pro] Problems

Running Freeway Pro 7.1.4 on OS10.12.6 Sierra

One of the problems is clicking on an HTML box to write some text, the curser doesn’t appear. Nothing happens. Eventually after many clicks, sometimes it’s possible to type. Then formatting the type doesn’t work reliably either.

Any suggestions, very welcome.

Thanks

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Clicking once on an HTML item causes that item to be selected. The corners and sides show adjustment handles, and the Inspector shows the details of its geometry. Double-clicking an item moves focus inside that HTML item. A text insertion cursor will appear, and you can enter text or insert another inline item (text or graphic) into the parent element.

Walter

On Feb 11, 2020, at 2:16 AM, DaveO email@hidden wrote:

Running Freeway Pro 7.1.4 on OS10.12.6 Sierra

One of the problems is clicking on an HTML box to write some text, the curser doesn’t appear. Nothing happens. Eventually after many clicks, sometimes it’s possible to type. Then formatting the type doesn’t work reliably either.

Any suggestions, very welcome.

Thanks

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks but that is the problem. Double click on the HTML box and no text insertion cursor appears…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Try some experiments: draw a new HTML box, try double-clicking into it. Create a new document and try it there. I have never had this issue, so I can’t offer any other suggestions.

Walter

On Feb 11, 2020, at 5:03 AM, DaveO email@hidden wrote:

Thanks but that is the problem. Double click on the HTML box and no text insertion cursor appears…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

No worries. Thanks. I’ve tried new documents. I’ve made sure my version of Freeway is up to date. I haven’t used it in a long time and there is now something very wrong with it.

Thanks again.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I’ve come across something similar at times. The best solution I found is to select the HTML box so the adjustment handles show and then press the ‘return’ key which puts the text cursor into the box and you can edit away!

Gordon

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Wow! That seems to work. Thanks Gordon, you’ve saved my day/week…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden