[Pro] Resource Not Found

I manage a web site for my sister which has a lot of graphics on it. Unfortunately when I publish the site I get an error message that a resource can not be found and that a preview image will be used.

I have deleted the image in question and then re-created a a new graphic item and then used the command under File → Import to select the image I want to include. I have gone through this process a number of time and I continue to get the same error message that the image can not be found. I am not sure what I am doing wrong or how to fix my problem so that the image can be found.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Gary

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Open the Edit / Resources dialog, and sort by status. There may be another missing graphic in there. Press the Resample All button at the bottom of that dialog, just to clean up the links to the files. Resources can also be missing on a Master Page, which will not publish, but will interrupt the publish cycle anyway.

Walter

On Jun 27, 2017, at 12:45 AM, Gary Lowen email@hidden wrote:

I manage a web site for my sister which has a lot of graphics on it. Unfortunately when I publish the site I get an error message that a resource can not be found and that a preview image will be used.

I have deleted the image in question and then re-created a a new graphic item and then used the command under File → Import to select the image I want to include. I have gone through this process a number of time and I continue to get the same error message that the image can not be found. I am not sure what I am doing wrong or how to fix my problem so that the image can be found.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Gary

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Walter,

Thank you for your reply. After following your instruction my problem is solved. Thank you so much.

Gary

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden