[Pro] Undefined height

I hate self-presentation or even advertising for my own products.

TheLounge has videos for Version 5, 6 and 7. This makes myself sure, that the very basics of inflow-construction didn’t change at all. Point is, that one of the strength of my videos is, that I never ask for the “where” to click “what”. I’m trying to figure out the “what” to do “why”. This is the biggest difference to all other products available.

One step ahead, I’m even so far to say, that there isn’t anything above my method. It’s about knowledge. Knowledge which is even transportable to “other” methods creating websites. Because we work result oriented (output) rather than input (which doesn’t matter at all).

You’ll even recognize, that responsive design has nothing to do with devices - it’s all about your artwork and the question:

“Does it still work or does it break?”

Well - one thing I have to admit. I’m certainly after this “new” universal look of a webpage. Because it does make sense. Design doesn’t matter - it’s all about content. So we’re talking somehow about something like this:

http://backstage.kimmich-digitalmedia.com/templates/walk-through-the-park/index.html

Well - that’s it, not more, not less.

Cheers

Thomas

####And now the more important thing:

The “undefined” height is pretty strange (CSS spoken) to explain. Because it means, that we do not declare any height-property. It is something like “Suddenly nothing happens”. This has been substituted by the flexible picker under height. The default is min-height which is damn fair.

All you need to understand is:

An element ideally doesn’t have neither width nor height!!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: