[Pro] Website doesn't open on Homepage.

Hi, I’m new on here. Never built a website for over ten years and that wasn’t with Freeway pro 7. I have built one now and it is ok but it won’t open on my ‘Homepage’ it opens on my ‘contact’ page. My homepage is at the top of my list of pages in the pages list.

I can’t work out why… can anyone help?

Many thanks

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Usually the home page of a web site has a filename of index.html. Be sure the page you want to be your homepage has that under File in the inspector.

By default, Freeway will make the first page you create the index.html page. You probably did your Contact page first. All you need to do is change the filenames in the Inspector. Make the Contact page contact.html and the home page index.html.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

On 17 Nov 2019, 2:06 pm, Pat wrote:

Hi, I’m new on here. Never built a website for over ten years and that wasn’t with Freeway pro 7. I have built one now and it is ok but it won’t open on my ‘Homepage’ it opens on my ‘contact’ page. My homepage is at the top of my list of pages in the pages list.

I can’t work out why… can anyone help?

Many thanks

On 17 Nov 2019, 2:37 pm, Joe Muscara wrote:

Usually the home page of a web site has a filename of index.html. Be sure the page you want to be your homepage has that under File in the inspector.

By default, Freeway will make the first page you create the index.html page. You probably did your Contact page first. All you need to do is change the filenames in the Inspector. Make the Contact page contact.html and the home page index.html.

Hi Joe,

That worked perfectly… Many thanks for your help.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options