[Pro] Where is my Audio

Hello
I like to put a Christmas Song on my site in celebration of Christmas, but for some reason, the Action for the page doesn’t give me any sound. Also, my older sounds seem broken. What could be the problem? When I drag and drop a mp3 it doesn’t work either, which used to work fine??
Anybody have a suggestion? I work with Freeway Pro 6
Kind regards

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Dust,

Do you have a link that we could look at?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Caleb
I upload once a week, and I noticed that on my last upload (online) it works fine. Only when I test it before uploading it will not work. Maybe it only works after uploading?
Cheers

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

A web server will send along a header (hidden metadata) along with each file, which identifies to the receiving browser what kind of file it is getting, and suggesting how to use that file. Perhaps when you visit on your Mac (from the local Site Folder file:///path/to/the/file URL) your browser is not getting enough of a hint to understand how to play the music.

Walter

On Dec 19, 2015, at 11:25 AM, Dust email@hidden wrote:

Hi Caleb
I upload once a week, and I noticed that on my last upload (online) it works fine. Only when I test it before uploading it will not work. Maybe it only works after uploading?
Cheers

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks
I’ll see how it works after upload
Happy Christmas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden