[Pro] Why can't get record of preview?

I had upload my website.
The all pages had builded up and got preview.
Then I close the file and open it.
I found some pages builded and normal.
The others pages had not.
Why can’t get record of preview?

How to fix it?
Thanks for help. I had 40~50pages had this style.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/72295623/111/bu.png


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

I don’t see any Actions applied to the individual pages, but you might look at the pages themselves, if some elements on those pages have Actions applied to them. There are some Actions that always force a re-publish every time you open the file, just because of how they work. Link to Page is one such, I know there are others, but I don’t have any other examples off the top of my head.

Walter

On Nov 25, 2012, at 9:55 AM, Toy wrote:

I had upload my website.
The all pages had builded up and got preview.
Then I close the file and open it.
I found some pages builded and normal.
The others pages had not.
Why can’t get record of preview?

How to fix it?
Thanks for help. I had 40~50pages had this style.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/72295623/111/bu.png


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

So ? I need set some actions?
The name is?


On 25 Nov 2012, 6:07 pm, waltd wrote:

I don’t see any Actions applied to the individual pages, but you might look at the pages themselves, if some elements on those pages have Actions applied to them. There are some Actions that always force a re-publish every time you open the file, just because of how they work. Link to Page is one such, I know there are others, but I don’t have any other examples off the top of my head.

Walter

On Nov 25, 2012, at 9:55 AM, Toy wrote:


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

No, I meant that if you had applied any Actions to elements on those pages, they might be responsible for the re-publish. Check to see if you have the very latest version of Freeway installed, and then look carefully at those pages for any Actions applied to the elements on the page. (I can already tell that the pages don’t have Actions applied to them, they don’t have the little yellow cog badge on their names in your screenshot.)

Another possible reason for this is that you have placed images or other external resources on those pages, and the original files that they reference have themselves changed. A Freeway document only saves a link to the external file, not the file itself. If the external file changes, the page will become “dirty” (meaning it needs to be re-published). This is normal and expected.

Walter

On Nov 25, 2012, at 5:58 PM, Toy wrote:

So ? I need set some actions?
The name is?


On 25 Nov 2012, 6:07 pm, waltd wrote:

I don’t see any Actions applied to the individual pages, but you might look at the pages themselves, if some elements on those pages have Actions applied to them. There are some Actions that always force a re-publish every time you open the file, just because of how they work. Link to Page is one such, I know there are others, but I don’t have any other examples off the top of my head.

Walter

On Nov 25, 2012, at 9:55 AM, Toy wrote:


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Thanks for help.
I checked resources and go fix many error.
Then go preview and got normal.
Thanks again. :slight_smile:


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options