Secure Client Login Action

Hi Could anybody recommend a members login they have used with FW.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Matt

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Matt…

My recommendation, if you are not able to hunt down the previous suggestion in this thread (as it is extremely simple) is to use SiteLok. It is a powerful tool and actively supported by the developer. There is a simple to understand Freeway integration guide which can get you started quickly. If you want to extend things the tool has the ability to handle much more sophisticated configurations.

Hope you find this helpful, here is the link. Buy Membership Software and Systems Online UK | Vibralogix

Kind Regards,
Dave

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Dear Tim,
Although this is a rather ‘old’ thread I am giving it a try…as I am rather new with Freeway and just came across the same topic you and everybody have been discussing since 2009.
I have tested your action online (fortunately it is still alive online) and it is exactly what I am looking for.
Therefore my question is, where can it be found or what would I need to do receive it ?
It would make my life easier…
Looking forward to hear from you or anyone of this thread who could help.
Thanks in advance for coming back to me.
Best regards
Tom

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I think this is the one you are looking for

http://www.deltadesign.co/downloads/Password%20Protected%20URL%203.2.fwaction.zip

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Dave,
Thanks a lot for your quick response.
Is that the ‘normal’ action from action forge (Password Protected URL/Upload Stuff) or the one which Tim developed (which is a little bit more advance and which is I was looking for in particular) ?
Kind regards
Tom

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

That is the Standard action - contact Tim directly at http://www.freewayactions.com/product.php?id=con if you are looking for something else.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden