SOFTPRESS/FREEWAY IS BACK.. like a Phoenix rising from the ashes

Personally I’d recommend Softpress to focus on one (major) app, their flagship Freeway. Freeway could be something (1) after it has been rewritten, (2) after it has been cleaned up, (3) after all ancient features have been cleared out, (4) after finally a decent UI has been introduced, (5) after a decent CSS editor has been introduced (which could be a stand alone app), (6) after at least all CSS3 and HTML5 features are fully supported, and -last but not least- (7) the list of feature requests of about a mile long that has been on the beta list for years has been dusted of and -for as long as things still are relevant- included.

Don’t even think about introducing a Freeway that just has been rewritten, but (again) just isn’t quite there yet (remember Fw7?).

Forget Exhibeo (lightyears behind in progress) and Chroma (which adds completely nothing new or rather less than existing apps). They don’t matter (for now) in their current form … rethink. The competition is behind the horizon.

Only when your app matter, really matter, you’ll catch up, keep and expand your market.

I’m not a code-wkzzard, Id like to see stuff in order to learn how to use it. Mr. Trial and Mr. Error are my mentors. I’ve been watching closely on what magic Walter, Ernie and -earlier- Dan Jasker did, and just tried to copy their work.

– Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: