Spammer App -- The next SoftPress App!

Get in the spamming spirit !

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

[Laughs] Thank you for not disappointing me with your oh-so-predictable juvenile response. And for proving my point.

Todd

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

Sometimes people see what they wanna see, but can’t see what they ought to see. The one sided glasses you wear must be laughable also, but hey you choose to wear them, who am I to say otherwise.

Thanks for spamming this thread … T O D D. Thats the spirit !

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

Joyous.

I just heard from a Nigerian prince who is willing to offer some “WOW Gold”, to help get this new app off the ground. One of the “Essay Spammers” is gonna put together a formal proposal, and a “Flash Spammer” was kind enough to offer and make an interactive presentation to go along with it. A “Gambling Spammer” offered to double the “WOW Gold”, but lets see how it goes first to see if that is really needed. Oh, also Todd one of the “Eyewear Spammers” is willing to look into your one sided issues, but she is kind of busy as she moonlights as a “Russian Bride Spammer”.

It will surely all work out here in FreewayTalk Spamdom though, no worries.

This app will be great, Spammers rejoice, come one, come all !

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

I agree completely with Todd, and if I were Walter, I would not respond to your bashing of him either.

Besides, I see your “name” on your posts and I think, “oh, this guy. Whoever he is. It seems pretty rude to be so self-righteous yet he doesn’t even use his real name nor show in any way who he might be. Classy.”

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

Ah, the old gang is all circling the wagons. Thats exemplarily of most of you sadly, the predictable herd, simply and blindly follows. Funny response though Joe, you may wish to worry less about me and instead making that “classy” "who’s on first skit” monochrome site of yours fully “responsive” in 2017.

More importantly yourself and everyone should instead be worried about Softpress who choses to have their name and brand associated with this Freewaytalk spam mess. Image is everything as they say. Softpress is certainly not doing themselves any favors in representing themselves as a “Spam Haven” when trying to make a comeback. After what was already a PR disaster of being stuck in the past and closing its doors and many users rightly moving on. But Softpress willingly just keeps taking on water and whistling as if all is well. Rowing haphazardly onward in the darkness, while the remaining users blindly cling to their life vests and pat each other on the back in ill-conceived solidarity.

Spam on Spammers. Spammers Rejoice.

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

what a pile of shit.

On 17 Nov 2017, at 14:15, FreewayPro_User email@hidden wrote:

Ah, the old gang is all circling the wagons. Thats exemplarily of most of you sadly, the predictable herd, simply and blindly follows. Funny response though Joe, you may wish to worry less about me and instead making that “classy” "who’s on first skit” monochrome site of yours fully “responsive” in 2017.

More importantly yourself and everyone should instead be worried about Softpress who choses to have their name and brand associated with this Freewaytalk spam mess. Image is everything as they say. Softpress is certainly not doing themselves any favors in representing themselves as a “Spam Haven” when trying to make a comeback. After what was already a PR disaster of being stuck in the past and closing its doors and many users rightly moving on. But Softpress willingly just keeps taking on water and whistling as if all is well. Rowing haphazardly onward in the darkness, while the remaining users blindly cling to their life vests and pat each other on the back in ill-conceived solidarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpsfBsN_Dg

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I’m just wondering why you’ve come on here to wind people up - are you one of the spammers?

On 17 Nov 2017, at 14:15, FreewayPro_User email@hidden wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpsfBsN_Dg

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

Quote: “what a pile of shit.” – Trevreav – 11/17/17

You should really consider adding that to your footer text right before stating “All the best”. It would make it more inclusive and representative of your actual persona.

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

I love a good keyboard warrior, all mouth and no name.

What a pile of shit
All the best
Trev

On 17 Nov 2017, at 14:31, FreewayPro_User email@hidden wrote:

Quote: “what a pile of shit.” – Trevreav – 11/17/17

You should really consider adding that to your footer text right before stating “All the best”. It would make it more inclusive and representative of your actual persona.

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

Maybe you should give the initial post you responded to another try with your comprehension skills and not your emotions. Thanks for the vulgarity though, as Joe likes to say “Classy”. Good use of your keyboard, except now your name “Trevreav” is attached to it.

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

Keep hiding behind that username that I’m guessing is a lie. Keep bashing people and their work. You’ll make lots of friends that way.

It’s too bad the web end of this site works the way it does. If it were one of many true forums I use, I could simply block of hide your posts and never see them again. Oh well.

Have a nice life!

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

On 19 Nov 2017, 12:15 pm, Joe Muscara wrote:

It’s too bad the web end of this site works the way it does. If it were one of many true forums I use, I could simply block of hide your posts and never see them again. Oh well.

Todd mentioned earlier about “proving points”. Inadvertently, you just proved mine about FreewayTalk regarding it’s many vast feature inadequacies, that exceed far beyond just the glaring SPAM issue. Onward we go though, sacrificing many to appease a few, looking back instead of forward. Seems like “StuckWay” would be more fitting. :wink:

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

On 19 Nov 2017, at 15:28, FreewayPro_User wrote:

‘FreewayPro_User’ hasn’t made a positive post yet, and nothing
about web site creation at all. I think we can all deduce their purpose
for being on this list.

Whoever this spammer is, they’re investing a lot of time, effort, and
some money on targeting a very small number of people. Several spam
posts are crafted around genuine posts, and they try to send us to a
many different domains that have a range of apparently disconnected IP
addresses. I haven’t investigated what these sites do. They can’t be
getting many customers from their efforts here.

David

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

Detective David, it clearly seems your keen hypothesis is grossly incorrect and completely malformed in its theory. Interesting you tried so hard to deduce and craft your formulation of reason however. I give props for the effort. But sadly your ill-conceived notion has taken you down the wrong path, while the “real” and actual spammers remain at large freely posting and peddling here at FreewayTalk.

So Sadly it remains, Spam on Spammers. Spammers Rejoice.

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

On 19 Nov 2017, at 17:11, FreewayPro_User wrote:

Detective David, it clearly seems your keen hypothesis is grossly
incorrect and completely malformed in its theory. Interesting you
tried so hard to deduce and craft your formulation of reason however.
I give props for the effort. But sadly your ill-conceived notion has
taken you down the wrong path, while the “real” and actual spammers
remain at large freely posting and peddling here at FreewayTalk.

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

Only the spammer would know that.

Touché.

David

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

That ego…

On 19 Nov 2017, at 17:11, FreewayPro_User email@hidden wrote:

Detective David, it clearly seems your keen hypothesis is grossly incorrect and completely malformed in its theory. Interesting you tried so hard to deduce and craft your formulation of reason however. I give props for the effort. But sadly your ill-conceived notion has taken you down the wrong path, while the “real” and actual spammers remain at large freely posting and peddling here at FreewayTalk.

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

Are the blind leading the blind here or does the exhibited basic ignorance run this rampant among you?

Truly amazing. The mindset of this group seems to not warrant pointing out the obvious or seeking for improvement. Even through absurdity the Freeway crowd blindly clings together holding dearly to antiquated nostalgia. Maybe you are all just made for this mess and should just be left to wallow in it. Each holding dear to your false imaginations of glandular surrounding FreewayTalk and seemingly so much more.

Sadly, the core mindset of the Freeway users, are the bigger problem than the spammers themselves.

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

The things happening in FWT are not necessarily to be called “Spam”. To my personal understanding, all that happens is the most ridiculous legal campaign ever created called “Backlinks”. You probably know the abuse of keywords? This is pretty much the same - just 10 years after.

Have you ever wondered how to make your brave local baker more relevant? I mean - to whom the f**k would you link him forth and back?

The answer is pretty simple: Seek for a forum (or talk) and speak about your baker. Something like “Finished my latest project - do you like pretzels?”

Now the problem and why I agree to the OP: This falls back on the entire audience and requires moderation. How to moderate FWT? No chance at all. It’s a mailing list. You can’t fire out or withdraw single comments in a bigger talk. You can either fire out the user at all or live with the current result.

You certainly recognized it: I backlinked as well. Now you can fire me and 2.5k comments will be deleted all the dialogues included. Or you can set up a discussion on a more civilized way - starting by the OP, going on with all commenters. Well - you may like “the first that comes along_user” or not but in one thing I agree:

Ignoring is not the solution!

Cheers

Thomas

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

Thomas, finally a logical and sensible voice enters amidst the crowd.

Nice to know evidently a few remain with open eyes, sound minds and the ability to thoughtfully reason looking forward with expectation and demand of superior modern features and viable alternatives.

Thank you for having the courage and forethought to not blindly accept the broken normalcy and complacency here at FreewayTalk and desire better things for yourself and the common good of the entire Softpress community.

Imagine if this was instead the mindset of the majority of users, and what that could by contrast yield. Its good to know a few dare too not willingly accept normal, when they find it’s broken or no longer relevant.

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden