subscription login in for private users

Well, while I await the latest from FW I am designing new clients site with FW 7.41 (or whatever the latest is) so at least I’m earning and using my favourite software. Does anyone know what I need to do regarding setting up a private login to the site, i.e. my client wants people to only have access to certain pages if they have been accepted and then they would need a password etc to open the relevant pages??? My real name is Dave Streeten (god only knows why I chose Dave Boli? - ho hum) I would really appreciate any assistance.

Re FW, I do hope that they make the responsive aspect easier to use, I struggled initially when I got FW7 and lazily gave upon, but now totally appreciate it’s very much the NOW and NOT the FUTURE, Dave:)

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Dave have you though of using Sitelok with freeway

I even have an action for it as well

kind regards max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

If your hosting includes cPanel then this would allow you to restrict access to certain parts of your website for free. It is also best to maintain two different Freeway files for the site - one for the standard pages and one for the restricted pages. This ensures there is no chance of some site elements from the restricted section appearing in the standard section.

All the best

Gordon
http://www.gordonlow.net/

On 8 Feb 2017, at 8:24pm, Dave Boli email@hidden wrote:

Does anyone know what I need to do regarding setting up a private login to the site, i.e. my client wants people to only have access to certain pages if they have been accepted and then they would need a password etc to open the relevant pages???

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Max,
Is the action for site lock for sale somewhere?

Billy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden