Upcoming News re Freeway

Allow me to post my two cents, Thanks first for returning to build Freeway for the users that enjoy it, I read lots of these emails (sorry not all) and I have learned from the many great users here, from what I see there is no way for Softpress to exist if their only target is the PRO designers making a living from this app, they need guys like me as well, I buy every update but only update my one web site once every year or two. So with that being said I do need/want features that are the Freeway best but can not afford to pay a subscription for my extremely limited use. I don’t think I am alone in this as I’m sure Softpress has more that 15-25 users. I fully understand what the Pros want and actually need to a lesser degree than me. I would like some of those features too but will never learn CSS or HTML. So I hope all you PRO users get what you want and need but that Softpress can still remain within reach for guys like me.

Thanks, Studiodave

ps: a quick search on my system shows I have 106,891 emails from Freewaytalk going back to 2008

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: