Update/Replace images?

Searched, but I can’t find an answer to a simple question: How can I replace an existing graphic, already placed on my site page, with an updated version of it without physically removing and replacing that image, thus causing me to have to reposition it, etc.?
In other apps, like After Effects, for instance, I can tell it to “replace footage” and it just updates the image as it is situated in the project. Isn’t there something like this in Freeway Pro?
I hope I’m missing something obvious. . .
Thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Yes you can resample graphics to get what you want, but at the moment I can’t open Freeway (which why I’m here :slight_smile: and I can’t remember the exact process as it’s been a while.

But someone will, soon, I hope. Good luck.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Assuming both graphics are the same size, the quickest way is just to double-click on the graphic and a dialog will appear asking “Resample”, “Update”, “Locate”. Click on “Locate” and then choose your updated graphic.

Alternatively click on the graphic once so the small squares appear around it and then select File > Import to choose your new graphic which will replace the one you clicked on.

All the best

Gordon
http://www.gordonlow.net/

On 8 Aug 2016, at 3:24pm, Jaguarfeather email@hidden wrote:

Searched, but I can’t find an answer to a simple question: How can I replace an existing graphic, already placed on my site page, with an updated version of it without physically removing and replacing that image, thus causing me to have to reposition it, etc.?
In other apps, like After Effects, for instance, I can tell it to “replace footage” and it just updates the image as it is situated in the project. Isn’t there something like this in Freeway Pro?
I hope I’m missing something obvious. . .
Thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Ahh, I knew it had to be simple. Thanks much!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden