upload

Dear All,

I am now hosting with machighway.com

I created a website (freeway file name cheryl4)
and created an add-on domain in machighway.com under the domain aloilaw.com

when I upload I put the directory as: public_html/aloilaw.com
Server: barney.machighway.com
etc…

I am getting this error:

Cannot complete upload because a file or folder could not be accessed.
(550 Can’t change directory to ALOILAW.COM : no such file or folder.

I don’t have any file or folder on my computer named that… so is this a freeway problem or a machighway problem?

and does anyone know a solution? machighway is blaming freeway.

Thanks!

Julie


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Might consider calling their tech support.

David
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Julie Maxwell email@hidden wrote:

Dear All,

I am now hosting with machighway.com

I created a website (freeway file name cheryl4)
and created an add-on domain in machighway.com under the domain
aloilaw.com

when I upload I put the directory as: public_html/aloilaw.com
Server: barney.machighway.com
etc…

I am getting this error:

Cannot complete upload because a file or folder could not be accessed.
(550 Can’t change directory to ALOILAW.COM : no such file or folder.

I don’t have any file or folder on my computer named that… so is this a
freeway problem or a machighway problem?

and does anyone know a solution? machighway is blaming freeway.

Thanks!

Julie


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


*
*
*
David L Phelps http://phelpssculpture.com/bio.html


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

I did and the first guy refused to say it was mac highway but the second realized that it was their issue

Thanks …

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 15, 2012, at 17:44, David Phelps email@hidden wrote:

Might consider calling their tech support.

David
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Julie Maxwell email@hidden wrote:

Dear All,

I am now hosting with machighway.com

I created a website (freeway file name cheryl4)
and created an add-on domain in machighway.com under the domain
aloilaw.com

when I upload I put the directory as: public_html/aloilaw.com
Server: barney.machighway.com
etc…

I am getting this error:

Cannot complete upload because a file or folder could not be accessed.
(550 Can’t change directory to ALOILAW.COM : no such file or folder.

I don’t have any file or folder on my computer named that… so is this a
freeway problem or a machighway problem?

and does anyone know a solution? machighway is blaming freeway.

Thanks!

Julie


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


*
*
*
David L Phelps http://phelpssculpture.com/bio.html


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Good luck!!!

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Julie Maxwell Allen email@hiddenwrote:

I did and the first guy refused to say it was mac highway but the second
realized that it was their issue

Thanks …

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 15, 2012, at 17:44, David Phelps email@hidden wrote:

Might consider calling their tech support.

David
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Julie Maxwell email@hidden
wrote:

Dear All,

I am now hosting with machighway.com

I created a website (freeway file name cheryl4)
and created an add-on domain in machighway.com under the domain
aloilaw.com

when I upload I put the directory as: public_html/aloilaw.com
Server: barney.machighway.com
etc…

I am getting this error:

Cannot complete upload because a file or folder could not be accessed.
(550 Can’t change directory to ALOILAW.COM : no such file or folder.

I don’t have any file or folder on my computer named that… so is this
a

freeway problem or a machighway problem?

and does anyone know a solution? machighway is blaming freeway.

Thanks!

Julie


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


*
*
*
David L Phelps http://phelpssculpture.com/bio.html


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


*
*
*
David L Phelps http://phelpssculpture.com/bio.html


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

If you are going to use Font Face then you have to ensure that the Font Set you create in FW matches the one in your Font Face CSS file - with fallbacks for when it doesn’t work.

Font Face: font-family: ‘EBGaramondRegular’; and font-family: ‘EBGaramondSC’

FW: font-family: EB Garamond;

Yours doesn’t so displays as Verdana for me.

Your Welcome to Cheryl blah blah under the image is also really bitmappy - should be real text.

D


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

What do you mean it’s bitmappy and I did use real text

The title welcome to … On the front page ?

I will
Check that … I I used Caxton not font face should I use the other?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 15, 2012, at 20:16, DeltaDave email@hidden wrote:

If you are going to use Font Face then you have to ensure that the Font Set you create in FW matches the one in your Font Face CSS file - with fallbacks for when it doesn’t work.

Font Face: font-family: ‘EBGaramondRegular’; and font-family: ‘EBGaramondSC’

FW: font-family: EB Garamond;

Yours doesn’t so displays as Verdana for me.

Your Welcome to Cheryl blah blah under the image is also really bitmappy - should be real text.

D


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

The ‘Welcome to…’ text under the night river scene on the index page - which is gif text.

Caxton may well use the Font Face style of code - they still need to match whichever method you choose.

D


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

You know what I am going to say next - SPELLING!

A wondrful

:slight_smile:


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

caught it before I saw this post… Ha!

On Nov 15, 2012, at 8:37 PM, DeltaDave email@hidden wrote:

You know what I am going to say next - SPELLING!

A wondrful

:slight_smile:


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options