Yeb Yep and TinyMCE

Will Tiny MCE still work with Web Yeb?

The installation instructions I have are Web Yep v 3.4a and don’t match the file names etc in TinyMCE for installation.

if it still works is there an add image feature still in the editor?

I need to use the editor feature in TinyMCE as I did in the past to add a CMS News feature where the customer can add a heading an image and some text under and then loop it.

The Yeb Yep elements on their own will work ok but if an item does not require an image I am left with a big gap between the Heading and the news text.

Thanks

Trevor

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Sorry to jump in here again but can anyone help with any sort of system that will work with FW just to add some simple news content in the form of CMS.

Really struggling now with FW - 2 days wasted experimenting and failing and nothing but problems. Blinking menus, can’t get a good placement for Google Translate button and can’t for the life of me get Yeb yep to play ball.

Sorry but have to vent this time - I have used FW for years and built many static sites but with the introduction of responsive - I really struggle with the simple things that used to just work. I know I am getting old and grumpy but Freeway used to be so simple to use and that was the big attraction.

Honestly think if I get to the end of this site I think that’s me finished with websites too much stress and pressure.

Thanks and sorry for the rant!

Trevor

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: