To add a calendar to your site:
- Open Google Calendar (note that you can only get the code to embed in your website from a computer, not the mobile app).
- In the top right, click the Settings popup (which has a cog - or gear - icon on it) and choose “Settings”.
- Under the Calendars heading at the top of the page, click on the Calendars tab.
- Click the name of the calendar you want to embed from the list of saved calendars on your Google Calendar account.
- Select all the code inside the frame in the “Embed This Calendar section”, and then copy it. If you want to make edits to the appearance of the calendar before grabbing the code, click on the “Customize the color, size, and other options” link, make the changes and then grab the code in the frame above.
- Go to your Freeway page, add a “markup item” (by going to Insert>Markup item), paste in the code, make a note of the “width” and “height” value in the code first, then click OK.
- Resize the markup item on the page by using the width and height values noted down from the embed code you grabbed, and then preview in a browser (or upload) to see it working.