Align, width, height question

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to make something similar to this page:

Exactly like this example above, I have a bunch of text on the left side and a photo on the right size. That’s what I did:

1. First of all I created an html item and place two other html items inside of it. I place the text inside one and the photo inside the other one. After that I set the outer html box to Center, fixed %, flexible
  2. On the left I set the text as float left, fixed %, flexible.
  3. The photo I set as float right, fixed %, flexible, but it didn’t work as like the example.

On the link above, the photo stays on the right size until breakpoint 768, than it moves down with full width .

I couldn’t make it.
What Am I doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance,

Marcus

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Any help? Please me me know
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On May 24, 2019, at 6:58 PM, Marcus Do Carmo email@hidden wrote:

Hello everyone,

Acerca de Walter Kolm Entertainement - Walter Kolm Entertainment

Exactly like this example above, I have a bunch of text on the left side and a photo on the right size. That’s what I did:

1. First of all I created an html item and place two other html items inside of it. I place the text inside one and the photo inside the other one. After that I set the outer html box to Center, fixed %, flexible
  3. The photo I set as float right, fixed %, flexible, but it didn’t work as like the example.

On the link above, the photo stays on the right size until breakpoint 768, than it moves down with full width .

I couldn’t make it.
What Am I doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance,

Marcus

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Have you made any adjustments to the element styling in the 768 viewport in Freeway? It’s not going to do anything other than the default unless you make the change. Off the top of my head, you would want to select the items (in the Tablet 768 tab) and make them both 100% width, no float. That would do what I’m seeing here in the example you linked to. The resulting CSS would be something like the original’s:

/* this sets the width in viewports at or above 768 */
@media (min-width: 768px), all {
	.elementor-9 .elementor-element.elementor-element-a53b262 {
		width: 28.246%;
	}
}
/* this sets the width in viewports below 768 */
@media (max-width: 767px), all {
	.elementor-column {
		width: 100%;
	}
}

Your style names will be entirely different, but that’s the idea of how it will work.

Walter

Hello everyone,

I couldn’t make it.
What Am I doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance,

Marcus

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Walter,

Thanks a lot. I’ll try that asap and let you know.

Thank you so much,
Marcus

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2019, at 12:13 PM, Walter Lee Davis email@hidden wrote:

Have you made any adjustments to the element styling in the 768 viewport in Freeway? It’s not going to do anything other than the default unless you make the change. Off the top of my head, you would want to select the items (in the Tablet 768 tab) and make them both 100% width, no float. That would do what I’m seeing here in the example you linked to. The resulting CSS would be something like the original’s:

/* this sets the width in viewports at or above 768 */
@media (min-width: 768px), all {
   .elementor-9 .elementor-element.elementor-element-a53b262 {
       width: 28.246%;
   }
}
/* this sets the width in viewports below 768 */
@media (max-width: 767px), all {
   .elementor-column {
       width: 100%;
   }
}

Your style names will be entirely different, but that’s the idea of how it will work.

Walter

Hello everyone,

I couldn’t make it.
What Am I doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance,

Marcus

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Walter,
as always many thanks!
It worked like a charm the way you said.

best,
Marcus

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden