alt text

I’m not sure who you’re talking to here as you haven’t quoted anything. The Freeway list has been going for a very long time, and I’ve lost count of the times I’ve seen people advising other people that it’s a sin to leave your Alt tags blank, because of people with disabilities. We are aware, thank you. Please, Robert, read the manual, get to know the application a bit more before you go blurting stuff out like this. It helps nobody, least of all you. Try asking questions here, rather than making statements.

best wishes,

Paul Bradforth

Paul, I am not saying that it is a sin for the web designer to leave the alt text blank. That is their choice and lost. What I am saying is that it is not only a sin, but it might be an actual crime for Freeway to actually stop or limit the amount of characters can go into this slot. It is supposed to be limitless and that I do believe is a standard to be followed and not decided upon by the programmers.

Freeway is stopping legal public access. In the USA that is a crime. And it will be easy for the programmers to fix and rest assured, it will be fixed.

Robert

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options