Just a note on uploading and browsers.
Last night I made some adjustments to my site and attempted to upload it before hitting the sack. I checked it but on a couple of pages didn’t have images or the Master Page header, and one gif was squewif! I tried a further couple of times, making sure I had published everything but still not a complete site. Then as I was using Firefox and have iGoogle as my home page I noticed that iGoogle wasn’t loading all the fields so tried looking at my site in Safari. It was Great!!.
I closed and reopened Firefox, looked at my site and it was just fine! Just an incident of my thinking I had messed up when it was the browser’s problem. Whew, I felt much better!!!