Any News for FW PRO 8

Hello, I would like to know if there any news for a probably release for freeway pro 8. Thx in advance!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Nada…zzzzz

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Jeremy … just wondering if you can share anything about FW8 and compatibility with previous MacOS, e.g. will it work with 10.14?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Yes - I think that supporting 10.14 (and probably 10.13) is essential.

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks Jeremy … just trying to work out where I go, now that Apple have given us photographers another kick in the teeth, by announcing that Aperture, which is 64bit, won’t run in 10.15.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

work fine in 10.14.5…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I don’t want to disrupt you (or anyone) with a non-urgent email here. But I want to chime in and let you know that I and, I suspect, many others are quiet in the background hanging in and fully supporting you. We will make our concrete presence known when it comes time to jump in and give you our money for the coming update. There are clearly more than the few, important, appreciated regulars who are also proud of Freeway and don’t really want to use anything else unless tied to a post and beaten into submission to leave it. I’m also proud of the Freeway community that is so solid in its loyalty even while making do with workarounds. So you’re clearly working with a really good worldwide group behind you. If it ever seems that your finances might cause you to go out of business again (let’s hope not), at least let people know well in advance in case there might be enough of us out here to jump in and find a way to keep things afloat. (Bad surprises are never good.)

Thank you so much for your work to get a new one out. Even us quieter ones are with you.

Stephen

Thanks Stephen!

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

COUNT ME IN!!!
we are here to support Softpress as you have continued to help us.
Keep up the great work

xo
C

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Absolutely! Freeway has been my one-and-only web design software since 2004. I intend to stick with it all the way. It will be a pleasure to pay for the upcoming Fwy Pro 8. Freeway allows low-tech guys like me to feel like medium-tech webmasters!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Agreed! What a way to express it, Jim! I fell the same and stick with Freeway all the way. :slight_smile:

Marcus

Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2019, at 1:22 AM, Jim Feeney email@hidden wrote:

Absolutely! Freeway has been my one-and-only web design software since 2004. I intend to stick with it all the way. It will be a pleasure to pay for the upcoming Fwy Pro 8. Freeway allows low-tech guys like me to feel like medium-tech webmasters!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

On 22 May 2019, 5:23 am, Jim Feeney wrote:

It will be a pleasure to pay for the upcoming Fwy Pro 8.

I certainly hope you (all) will be happy to pay and pay a fair fee Softpress should have asked for (and gotten) fair previous releases. It’s the fact that ‘low-tech guys’ were looking for Apple’s iWeb or Adobe’s PageMill but needed the tools to match Adobe GoLive or Macromedia Dreamweaver. The only problem was … pro’s were used to pay (fairly) fees. Most Freeway users weren’t.

Softpress created a heck of a tool that got stuck. Out of fuel. I’m willing to pay whatever Softpress will ask for, simply they will deliver. Do you all? Will you still stick without complaining when €29 updates won’t cut it anymore? I certainly hope so, a lot of pro’s and visionairs at Softpress stuck their necks out.

Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Yes!! I have always supported and paid whatever they have asked!!!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

would be no problem starting to pay monthly from now on.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

“Yes!! I have always supported and paid whatever they have asked!!!”

I have, too, since 2002 I think!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Ready to support.
Always worked with and still want to work with Freeway since the beginning of it.
Please come alive again.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

“Yes!! I have always supported and paid whatever they have asked!!!”

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden