Backdraft elements stacking order

Hi All,

I’m setting up a site in backdraft and I have a sidebar to the left of my main content. At the break point the current default is for the left element to stach above the right element…how can I change this so that the right element is above the left?

I’ve been trying to figure this out for some time now and I’m sure there must be a simple solution.

Thanks. Steve

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Steve,

To a certain extent, you can achieve what you want by rearranging the column elements.

If you look in the sidebar, you will probably see that twoLeft is above twoRight — hence, when it goes to one column, twoLeft will be above twoRight. Amazing, huh?

To change the order, try this (I’m assuming you are working with the two column module):

1. Select the twoLeft element. Hit ⌘C to copy it to your clipboard, then delete it.
  2. Select the twoRight element.
  3. Press the → key on your keyboard once. This will insert a text cursor immediately after twoRight.
  4. Press ⌘V to paste twoLeft back it.

Now, twoLeft should be after twoRight in the sidebar, and it will appear the way you would like it to once it becomes one column.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks Caleb,

Worked a treat!! I knew it would be something simple.

Cheers Steve

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden