Beginner

Hi

I have just switched from pc to Mac and am loving the Macbook, just smashing. However I do have a question that I could do with some help with.

We need to find a Mac based replacement for Dreamweaver to update our existing website. I may never build another site but do have ongoing update needs for the existing website. Will Freeway do the job for me?

Many thanks
Steve

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I’m sure you will find Freeway to be everything you want and more, as well there being a very helpful community here.

However, you would have to build your website from scratch if you were to go the Freeway route as it won’t open DW files and is not an html editor so would not be able to do much with the source code.

If this is a problem you would have to get a mac version of DW.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I like what you said about dreamweaver!

On Jan 21, 2016, at 9:45 AM, Steve Boyle email@hidden wrote:

Hi

I have just switched from pc to Mac and am loving the Macbook, just smashing. However I do have a question that I could do with some help with.

We need to find a Mac based replacement for Dreamweaver to update our existing website. I may never build another site but do have ongoing update needs for the existing website. Will Freeway do the job for me?

Many thanks
Steve

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

On 21 Jan 2016, 3:11 pm, Noel Sergeant wrote:

I’m sure you will find Freeway to be everything you want and more, as well there being a very helpful community here.

However, you would have to build your website from scratch if you were to go the Freeway route as it won’t open DW files and is not an html editor so would not be able to do much with the source code.

If this is a problem you would have to get a mac version of DW.

Many thanks Noel, I think DW for Mac may be the answer as I couldn’t face rebuilding the site again.
Cheers
Steve

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I seem to be struggling to grasp how to use the forum, but thanks for the input, it looks like DW for Mac is the way forward.
Best wishes
Steve

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden