Can Exhibeo do photo albums?

I purchased Exhibeo to display about 1400 images. It is probably better to have this group of images separated into smaller groups or albums. Does exhibeo allow one to create about ten albums so the user can select a album on the web and view it and then select another, etc. I did not see any demo examples that showed albums.

If this is possible where can I get instructions on how to do it? I do not want to use Freeway, but export images from Exhibeo in HTML and put these images into folders on my own website.

Thank you.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Exhibeo can be used to create as many galleries as you want, however how you choose to implement them on your site is up to you and depends on the template you choose as well as the structure of your site. My photography site uses individual pages for each gallery… donnarooney.net… as well as pages I created in Freeway to serve as the links to each subsequent gallery page. For instructions, simply search Exhibeo here on Freewaytalk, use the Knowledgebase on Softpress.com… Or most obviously, the Help section in the Exhibeo app itself.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

dmrooney -
I looked at your website. Which exhibeo theme are you using? It looks like you customized the border and controls because I can’t find anything similar in Exhibit.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Hey Danny,

Donna’s using the Thumblie theme to really really good effect. The slideshow on the home page is the Supersize Action.

Joe

On 23 Feb 2016, at 19:16, Dannyg2 email@hidden wrote:

dmrooney -
I looked at your website. Which exhibeo theme are you using? It looks like you customized the border and controls because I can’t find anything similar in Exhibit.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi, Danny –

Joe is right, it’s the Thumblie theme and you are right, I did do some customization to the code after exporting to Freeway. Once I have the .xbExport file, I open it in a text editor like Brackets or Text Wrangler (both free), and edit the styles.css file… The slideshow on the homepage is created using the Background Supersize action available from actionsforge.com. If you need more info, let me know.

D

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden