Can't save

I downloaded Intaglio to see if it was the software for me. After putting a lot of work into a drawing I decided it was perfect and purchased it through the in-app purchase. Problem is, I still can’t save my work. It says the ability to save is not installed. I tried purchasing again, but was told I had already purchased. The Restore Purchases button does nothing. I can’t quit the app without losing all of my work! What do I do?

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

On , at 2015 Nov 22,3:13 PM, Michael Polda wrote:

I downloaded Intaglio to see if it was the software for me. After putting a lot of work into a drawing I decided it was perfect and purchased it through the in-app purchase. Problem is, I still can’t save my work. It says the ability to save is not installed. I tried purchasing again, but was told I had already purchased. The Restore Purchases button does nothing. I can’t quit the app without losing all of my work! What do I do?

1. Just keep your computer going no matter what until you have resolved the issue. These days, it should be able to take it.

2. Other than that I have no real advice.

3. One thing I can do is to upload a version of Intaglio on my site and let you download it. Then, in the Finder, duplicate the file and open and save it with my copy of Intaglio. The problem is that my version is old, namely 3.4.4. Let me know.

–schremmer

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Not useful advice
as last resort (and I’m sure you’ve thought this already)
take screen shots then paste them back together.
Sorry can’t do better
Julius

On 22 Nov 2015, at 23:39, Alain Schremmer email@hidden wrote:

1. Just keep your computer going no matter what until you have resolved the issue. These days, it should be able to take it.

3. One thing I can do is to upload a version of Intaglio on my site and let you download it. Then, in the Finder, duplicate the file and open and save it with my copy of Intaglio. The problem is that my version is old, namely 3.4.4. Let me know.

–schremmer

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden

Did not mean Alain’s advice but my own

On 22 Nov 2015, at 23:39, Alain Schremmer email@hidden wrote:

–schremmer

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden