Chroma, Exhibeo 2, Freeway 7.1.4 are available now 🚀

Hi FreewayTalkers,

I’m very happy to announce that we’ve just released Chroma, Exhibeo 2, and Freeway 7.1.4. Head over to https://www.softpress.com and give them a spin.

Thanks to everyone who bought during the pre-order sale. You’ll now be able to download the applications using the links we sent after you purchased. If you need any assistance, our Support team are happy to help on support(a)softpress.com.

If you purchased Exhibeo 1 from December 10, I’ll be sending out an email with Exhibeo 2 shortly.

If you want to purchase Chroma or Exhibeo 2 on the App Store, they’ll be available towards the end of this month. You can use the trials from our site in the meantime.

Thanks!
Joe

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

My mistake 7.1.3… I should never attempt three releases in one day.

On 5 May 2016, at 14:36, Joe Billings email@hidden wrote:

Hi FreewayTalkers,

I’m very happy to announce that we’ve just released Chroma, Exhibeo 2, and Freeway 7.1.4. Head over to https://www.softpress.com and give them a spin.

Thanks to everyone who bought during the pre-order sale. You’ll now be able to download the applications using the links we sent after you purchased. If you need any assistance, our Support team are happy to help on support(a)softpress.com.

If you purchased Exhibeo 1 from December 10, I’ll be sending out an email with Exhibeo 2 shortly.

If you want to purchase Chroma or Exhibeo 2 on the App Store, they’ll be available towards the end of this month. You can use the trials from our site in the meantime.

Thanks!
Joe

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Joe

The download links on my original order email that you sent me - 16/03/2016 - are not working at the moment. That’s for both Chroma & Exhibeo 2

When will I be able to download??

Regards

Lee

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Lee,

They might take a while to propagate. You can download them directly from our site.

Cheers,
Joe

On 5 May 2016, at 15:18, Gray Owl email@hidden wrote:

Hi Joe

The download links on my original order email that you sent me - 16/03/2016 - are not working at the moment. That’s for both Chroma & Exhibeo 2

When will I be able to download??

Regards

Lee

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

great!! Im waiting for my email… I already updated to 7.13… do you have a list of what is included in this update

look forward to downloading Exhibeo
thx for all the hard work guys

xxxx

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hey Carla,

Sure - you can see them here: Docs - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hey Joe I can’t find my email of purchasing the apps so let us know where us folks who bought the apps can download them thx

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Sure - you can get them from the “Try” button at the top right of the Exhibeo and Chroma pages. Just enter your serial numbers when prompted.

Hope this helps,
Joe

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

update! got it

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I struggling to get Exhibeo 2 to work - does it require an updated action?
I do the usual insert Exhibeo import action and it looks fine in Freeway but when I come to check in browser there is nothing there. Doing exactly the same thing with an older Exhibeo file has no such problems.
When exporting an old file the new version, and when placed in Freeway and checked in the browser I get ‘image resources are missing’ warning.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Noel,

Yep - the Action can still be found in the help menu of Exhibeo.

Cheers,
Joe

On 6 May 2016, at 10:36, Noel Sergeant email@hidden wrote:

I struggling to get Exhibeo 2 to work - does it require an updated action?
I do the usual insert Exhibeo import action and it looks fine in Freeway but when I come to check in browser there is nothing there. Doing exactly the same thing with an older Exhibeo file has no such problems.
When exporting an old file the new version, and when placed in Freeway and checked in the browser I get ‘image resources are missing’ warning.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Perfect, thank you for your quick response - but think it might need to be made more obvious that the action update is needed.
Also, when you export the Exhibeo file to Freeway you get the name ‘Untitled.xbExport’ as before. Surely this would be better if it automatically inserted the Exhibeo file name instead of ‘untitled’ as you always have to copy and paste it in.
Minor point I know and the update looks great.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks for the feedback Noel.

On 6 May 2016, at 11:15, Noel Sergeant email@hidden wrote:

Perfect, thank you for your quick response - but think it might need to be made more obvious that the action update is needed.
Also, when you export the Exhibeo file to Freeway you get the name ‘Untitled.xbExport’ as before. Surely this would be better if it automatically inserted the Exhibeo file name instead of ‘untitled’ as you always have to copy and paste it in.
Minor point I know and the update looks great.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Since you are in here watching, Joe, perhaps you can have a look at this:

I did a quick test of the new Photoswipe theme. It worked fine in Exhibeo, but in the browsers most, but not all, of the images when clicked on came up half on the right hand side.

Bug?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Have you got a link to one displaying the problem?

Joe

On 6 May 2016, at 13:56, Jon H email@hidden wrote:

Since you are in here watching, Joe, perhaps you can have a look at this:

I did a quick test of the new Photoswipe theme. It worked fine in Exhibeo, but in the browsers most, but not all, of the images when clicked on came up half on the right hand side.

Bug?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

No, sorry. It was just a quick test and no upload.

Don’t worry, I look into it myself when I’ll do a serious attempt later. I’ll open a new thread if mysterious things happen.

Exhibeo 2 looks promising, though.

Jon

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden