Chroma initial thoughts

Hi Everyone
Just a quick note from me… Not a lot has been said about the new Chroma, so I thought I would write my initial thoughts and what I have found.

I have been using the new chroma now for quiet a few hours and I have to say this is a blooming marvellous app… i have been looking for something like this for what feels like ages and it really does work superbly… I would recommend anyone who is interested in colour sampling to test this app and especially if you want freeway integration. It’s an absolute time saver.

The big surprise is you can chuck a huge amount of file types at it, like a native: photoshop layered psd file, pdf, illustrator eps, tif, png, jpg and it will read them all. After that the ability to target the actual areas of the image you want sampled is all realy REALY good… well done SF a top quality program and worth every penny

max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Thanks Max! It’s excellent to hear it’s proving useful :muscle:

On 6 May 2016, at 11:32, max email@hidden wrote:

Hi Everyone
Just a quick note from me… Not a lot has been said about the new Chroma, so I thought I would write my initial thoughts and what I have found.

I have been using the new chroma now for quiet a few hours and I have to say this is a blooming marvellous app… i have been looking for something like this for what feels like ages and it really does work superbly… I would recommend anyone who is interested in colour sampling to test this app and especially if you want freeway integration. It’s an absolute time saver.

The big surprise is you can chuck a huge amount of file types at it, like a native: photoshop layered psd file, pdf, illustrator eps, tif, png, jpg and it will read them all. After that the ability to target the actual areas of the image you want sampled is all realy REALY good… well done SF a top quality program and worth every penny

max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

It is a really useful app at a great price. Been playing with it somewhat. Would be great if there were a video on how to import a batch of colors into Freeway or Photoshop. I can do one at a time easily. Would like to know the tricks of the program.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks Steven. I’ll see what we can do!

Joe

On 9 May 2016, at 14:25, Steven Houtzager email@hidden wrote:

It is a really useful app at a great price. Been playing with it somewhat. Would be great if there were a video on how to import a batch of colors into Freeway or Photoshop. I can do one at a time easily. Would like to know the tricks of the program.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options