Constant Rebuild of Site

Has anyone had an issue where FWP6 has to constantly rebuild the pages when attempting to preview or see in browser… I get the notion that if I change a page or a master, fwp needs to rebuild… However, it happens when I have made no changes or when opening the program and it prior session it was closed with cmd-s and cmd-p… I do not have an active link, so this is more of a ‘has anyone had this happen’ request… Appreciate any assistance… Mark z

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Certain actions will force a rebuild of pages but without an example or knowing which actions you are using it is impossible to tell what is causing it.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

If you add a new style, Fwy will typically rebuild your pages. Could this be your problem?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you Dave and Jim… I was not aware that adding styles would cause that, so that could explain some of the rebuilds… I also correlated that when I looked at a master for reference and did not change anything, it caused a rebuild…

I was able to publish a refresh of my site in Freeway Pro after working on it for over a year… I am very happy with the performance on a desktop browser, now just have to make it responsive… If you have moment and want to look it over and give me some feedback, it would be appreciated… Cheers…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I was able to publish a refresh of my site in Freeway Pro after working on it for over a year… I am very happy with the performance on a desktop browser, now just have to make it responsive… If you have moment and want to look it over and give me some feedback, it would be appreciated… Cheers…

If it takes you over a year to set the basics, I simply can wish you a long wind and much luck for making it responsive (without daunting you). Just a tipp: I start a project by responsiveness included (not the other way round). The “technical” responsive part takes me then about 5 minutes (or less) each page. But I’m selling a service, that might be the difference perhaps.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

It was a year of a bit of time here and a bit of time there, with a lot of other distractions, unfortunately… I wanted to get the base understanding of fwp, so I feel I accomplished that…

Now I am considering to get an ‘expert’ to handle the responsiveness migration… I want to be able to do my photography, build a page and drop it in… But I also want to understand what is happening… Which is why I like the fwp community, as the feedback I have received was instrumental in getting me this far… And I did gain a lot of insight from your training modules…

Cheers…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden