cropped header and footer

Hello,

I’ve a problem with the header and footer width at the iPhone portrait breakpoint. At this breakpoint the width of the freeway site is set to 320pt. The two bars are cut off there and I can’t find the reason. The wrappers, where the content boxes of the header and footer are in, are set to available width and their childs, the content boxes, have at a fixed width.

You can find a screenshot of the situation here: Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life

Can somebody give me a hint what’s wrong?

Thanks in advance

Ray

http://www.plancfilm.com

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

The problem is that your youtube iFrame has a width of 350px - the headers are the correct width but the vid is making the ‘page’ wider.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi David,

thank you for your answer, but it’s the same problem on pages without the video.
Like: PLAN C jobs

greets

ray

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Have a look at loopcontent - that extra 25px of padding is making it wider than the rest of the items.

25px padding is an extra 50px on the width.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Dave, but the same padding is set at all other breakpoints too and there neither the header nor the footer is cropped. I need this space between the text and the content box border.

Greets

Ray

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

but the same padding is set at all other breakpoints too

Yes but the page width is wider than the box + padding at all other sizes.

Make the box a narrower width at this BP and keep your padding - 220px should do it.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Dave, thanks a lot. I will give it a try and report the result soon.
Greets Ray

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden