CSS Menu won't add another page link

I want to add another page link at the top

(Home:Icelandic Horses: Shetland Ponies: For Sale, etc)

But it seems impossible.

I click on the Master CSS Menu and there are my headings listed with bullet points. When I try to add another bullet point, nothing happens to either the Master or any of the other pages.

I try saving and it still does recognise the changes.

What am I doing wrong?

http://www.thordale.co.uk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

When you say “I try to add another bullet point” do you mean that you go to the end of an existing entry, hit return, enter the new text, enter return again?

This should give you the new text entered but to make it part of the existing menu you have to make sure that the list is set properly. ie with the new text selected under the List section of the inspector there are left/right arrows to set indent. Make sure the indent set is the same as the other menu items.

Once you have done this on the Master page you will need to select the Menu item on each child page and ensure that Use Master Content/Settings is checked.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you DeltaDave - that has helped hugely.

Next problem…

Do you know what this means?

"Relative Page Layout Folder Action

The Action will be ignored on the following pages because they contain table based items:

“Icelandic Horses”"

I can’t find what it hates. Thank you

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

The Relative Page action is designed to simulate an inline aka box-model construction.

It only works on pages that uses CSS positioned items (ie Layered)

Those pages must have table based ie non CSS positioned items on them.

You can tell the difference in FW’s View>Outlines mode where CSS positioned items have a green border and Table based (non CSS) have a blue border.

So everything on Icelandic Horses should be CSS positioned (green border) to allow the action to work.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Your 4 horse pics are non - css positioned.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Brilliant - thank you! Hugely appreciated.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Last thing!

The boxes at the bottom of my new page (Competition Horses) are not justified at the bottom. Previous ones are and I can’t remember how I achieved this.

Any thoughts?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

The boxes at the bottom of my new page (Competition Horses) are not justified at the bottom.

Can you explain what you mean by this - text is usually justified while boxes are aligned.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I think I have sorted it.

Thank you for your reply, though.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden