Does anyone still use Forms To Go? Can you recommend an alternative?

Damn fair question. Initially, I wanted to wait 'til a more expertised craftsman is rushing in here.

I used FTG several years. I was a huge fan as well. I am convinced, the app is outdated and not to use anymore cause (as you said) they stopped developing it.

Alternatives?

Not aware of. This has mainly to do with my personal attitude towards forms and the daily practice:

99% of my clients don’t ask for it anymore. And the rest I can convince of no need for it. Easy forms I substitute by a simple link calling the mail-client. Way enough.

But if you are in need of more advanced systems, I’d even recommend special solutions anyway. Think of booking systems (Restaurant tables, Rooms, Pizza … whatever), there are many scripts out there covering those needs much better, advanced and professional.

And even if I need this “Your Name, eMail, What can I do for you” simple form thing, I think this is mainly covered by Freeways internal opportunities.

Cheers

Thomas

PS

I’d love to recommend things like Wufoo http://www.wufoo.com but paying monthly fees sucks - a form is a cash and carry thing to me. Creating, Paying, Forgetting would be my preferred goal.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: