Does Webyep work with Exhibeo and Youtube videos?

Hi everyone,
I have a couple of clients who lately have been asking to be able to fully manage their website in a way they could change photos in Exhibeo gallery and or YouTube videos on their website, besides the text, they already do with the webyep I installed for text only. I have no idea…
I appreciate any help. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Marcus

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I appreciate if anybody could give me a light on this topic. Maybe Webyep isn’t the right toll to do that, to work as a full CMS, to administrate photos and or videos. If not, is there any other options on this?

Sorry for my ignorance.
I appreciate any support in advance

Marcus

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

You’re not going to find a CMS that will work with Exhibeo, because Exhibeo runs on your Mac, and generates the HTML and JS (and resamples your images so they will work in the finished page). It’s all static, and it’s all done on your Mac before anything is uploaded to your server. A CMS-resident lightbox would need to replicate all those features on the server. I believe a full-featured CMS-as-a-service, like Wix or SquareSpace, would have that ability. But then you’re paying ~$9 a month for the privilege. I don’t know of anything free that is easy to install or use.

Walter

On Feb 23, 2020, at 5:09 PM, Marcus Do Carmo email@hidden wrote:

I appreciate if anybody could give me a light on this topic. Maybe Webyep isn’t the right toll to do that, to work as a full CMS, to administrate photos and or videos. If not, is there any other options on this?

Sorry for my ignorance.
I appreciate any support in advance

Marcus

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi, Walter,

thank you so much.
That’s true, Exhibeo is generated in my Mac and it wouldn’t be possible to change anything in the server.
One option I was thinking I could use would be a script, like the ones that phpjabbers.com have, but I didn’t find any nice photo gallery on their website. I will keep looking forward.

Thank you so much, Walter!

Marcus

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden