Easy Web Animator 3 on Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)

Hello Easy Web Animator users,

We’ve had word from CyberFront, the developers of Easy Web Animator, to say that there are a couple of issues with Easy Web Animator 3 in Lion.

Let me just start by saying that the core part of the application works as expected. You can still create animations in exactly the same way, so no problems there.

The problems are with the internal previewing of your animations and exporting to videos.

Currently, previewing your animations in Lion will result in a blank window being displayed. In order to preview your animations you will need to publish using File>Publish and open the resulting file in a browser.

Exporting your animations to video will not work in Lion, and we currently have no workaround for this. We will update you when we have any more information from CyberFront.

Many thanks,

Joe Billings
Product Manager
http://www.softpress.com

Freeway - Realizing your vision on the web


Easywebanimator mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Joe,

I had just upgraded to 3 a month before this… any updates on previewing and exporting

Also, exporting to video - is that the same as exporting to use as a flash animation in a FW website?

Thanks

Julie
On Jul 21, 2011, at 7:04 AM, Joe Billings wrote:

Hello Easy Web Animator users,

We’ve had word from CyberFront, the developers of Easy Web Animator, to say that there are a couple of issues with Easy Web Animator 3 in Lion.

Let me just start by saying that the core part of the application works as expected. You can still create animations in exactly the same way, so no problems there.

The problems are with the internal previewing of your animations and exporting to videos.

Currently, previewing your animations in Lion will result in a blank window being displayed. In order to preview your animations you will need to publish using File>Publish and open the resulting file in a browser.

Exporting your animations to video will not work in Lion, and we currently have no workaround for this. We will update you when we have any more information from CyberFront.

Many thanks,

Joe Billings
Product Manager
http://www.softpress.com

Freeway - Realizing your vision on the web


Easywebanimator mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


Easywebanimator mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Has the preview issue been resolved with Snow Leopard yet?


Easywebanimator mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

We’re still waiting on a build from the Japanese developers. We’re hoping it should be available in the next week or so.

Apologies for the frustration.

Joe

On 14 Aug 2011, at 15:32, DVTVFilm wrote:

Has the preview issue been resolved with Snow Leopard yet?


Easywebanimator mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


Easywebanimator mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Excellent–looking forward to it.


Easywebanimator mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

We’ve had word back from the developers that there’s going to be a delay. We’ll keep you updated and let you know as soon as we hear more.

Joe

On 16 Aug 2011, at 05:39, DVTVFilm wrote:

Excellent–looking forward to it.


Easywebanimator mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


Easywebanimator mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

We’re pleased to announce that Cyberfront (who develop Easy Web Animator) have supplied us with an updated version of the application that fixes issues when using it with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion). If you’ve been experiencing problems with the internal preview or video export features in the product please download and install the latest version of the software;
http://www.softpress.com/products/companion/easy-web-animator/

Regards,
Tim.

Tim Plumb
Creative Director
Softpress Systems

Follow us on Twitter: http://www.softpress.com/tny/064
Join us on Facebook: http://www.softpress.com/tny/063
Looking for a webhost? We love these guys: http://www.softpress.com/tny/sxf


Easywebanimator mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

YEA! Can’t wait to try it!

Frank H.

On Aug 24, 2011, at 9:06 AM, Tim Plumb wrote:

We’re pleased to announce that Cyberfront (who develop Easy Web Animator) have supplied us with an updated version of the application that fixes issues when using it with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion). If you’ve been experiencing problems with the internal preview or video export features in the product please download and install the latest version of the software;
http://www.softpress.com/products/companion/easy-web-animator/

Regards,
Tim.

Tim Plumb
Creative Director
Softpress Systems

Follow us on Twitter: http://www.softpress.com/tny/064
Join us on Facebook: http://www.softpress.com/tny/063
Looking for a webhost? We love these guys: http://www.softpress.com/tny/sxf


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options