email feedback form(s) crisis

Hi, does anyone know of a way to set-up email feedback forms with multiple emails via GoDaddy? I am using their webformmailer.php and the email is set through a control panel on the server side, but I need to have a form that sends the info to several persons. Plus I need to have two forms (different pages). Apparently Easiform’s ionloader is not supported at GoDaddy (so I’ve heard). Is this possible by adding some extended code in the form set-up fields?
Or is there another php contact form action that can accomplish something like this?

My two forms are being tested here:

http://www.fonsecadesign.com/orderLTCI.php
(I need to send feedback to 2-3 persons)

http://www.fonsecadesign.com/contact.php
(this works via webformmailer ~ one email set up in the accounts manager forms setting at GoDaddy).

Thank you any ideas.


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Hmmm…

Have to say that just by looking at the GoDaddy site’s front page I’m thinking “she needs a different web host”…!!! Very judgemental, but there you go!

There’s a good php form script called form-2-mail which is easy to set up and will allow you to send to different recipients quite easily.

http://www.wholehogsoftware.com

I’d also recommend looking at Clook for hosting: www.clook.co.uk

regards
Hugh


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

On Aug 1, 2008, at 2:00 PM, hugh wrote:

I’d also recommend looking at Clook for hosting: www.clook.co.uk

What about James Wilkenson or David Owen, they are active Freeway
users and both run hosting services

http://www.have-host.com/
http://ineedwebhosting.co.uk


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

I JUST HAVE TO SAY, IN ADDITION TO THIS GROUP… JAMES WILKENSON IS
AMAZING!

JULIE
On Aug 1, 2008, at 10:54 AM, Mike B wrote:

On Aug 1, 2008, at 2:00 PM, hugh wrote:

I’d also recommend looking at Clook for hosting: www.clook.co.uk

What about James Wilkenson or David Owen, they are active Freeway
users and both run hosting services

http://www.have-host.com/
http://ineedwebhosting.co.uk


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

On 1 Aug 2008, at 16:07, julie maxwell allen wrote:

I JUST HAVE TO SAY, IN ADDITION TO THIS GROUP… JAMES WILKENSON IS
AMAZING!

So spell his name right!

best wishes,

Paul Bradforth

http://www.paulbradforth.com


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

So whats wrong with the PHP Feedback Form action.

And I would also agree that James at HaveHost is inexpensive and reliable with IonLoader enabled.

David


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Paul,

Actually I was going by the spelling by the response to this email
from mike b.

Sorry…

J:)
On Aug 1, 2008, at 11:33 AM, Paul Bradforth wrote:

On 1 Aug 2008, at 16:07, julie maxwell allen wrote:

I JUST HAVE TO SAY, IN ADDITION TO THIS GROUP… JAMES WILKENSON IS
AMAZING!

So spell his name right!

best wishes,

Paul Bradforth

http://www.paulbradforth.com


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

I switched over to the Easibase form. Apparently, the ioncube loader will work at GoDaddy (although I had read previously that it didn’t). Other than the limitations with with feedback forms and email recipients, and a difficult to navigate website, GoDaddy’s support is very good.


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options