Exhibeo Slide does not accept scrolling on iPhone

I have placed an Exhibeo element (Slide) on this page but I can only scroll past it on an iPhone if my finger is to one side of the slide show but not when on the Exbibeo element itself. Which is not ideal with an almost full width element. Have looked at the Softpress Exhibeo page and of the examples there Slide and Impress behave in the same way. Is there solution or is that the way it is ?

Best Richard

http://www.richard-lowther.com/bistros/

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your feedback. We’ve logged the issue here.

Sorry about that!
Joe

On 2 Jun 2016, at 12:24, Richard Lowther email@hidden wrote:

I have placed an Exhibeo element (Slide) on this page but I can only scroll past it on an iPhone if my finger is to one side of the slide show but not when on the Exbibeo element itself. Which is not ideal with an almost full width element. Have looked at the Softpress Exhibeo page and of the examples there Slide and Impress behave in the same way. Is there solution or is that the way it is ?

Best Richard

http://www.richard-lowther.com/bistros/

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi all I just ran into the same problem with exhibeo.and it will not allow fingers to scroll below it on an iPhone. I just went live with the website and this is quite serious . does anyone have a fix for this… oh buy… what a conundrum, thx

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

If you have Exhibeo 1 still lying around somewhere, you could consider using that.

Exhibeo 2 -as has been reported since its release 1,5 years ago- is a buggy and incomplete app which does not work the way it should. There haven’t been any fixes and neither are there workarounds. I fully recommend Coffeecup’s Responsive Content Slider which does an amazing job and is quite affordable.

– Richard

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Thx Richard
ok I will give Coffeecup a look… is it something I can plug in to FW? thx for advise

Carla

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Yes, you’d have to add some lines of code via HTML page markup as well as via Insert markup item and upload the resources manually via your favourite FTP client.

But I’ve got mine working quite easily on http://www.oaklins.com.

A couple of the good things of Coffeecup RCS are the possibility of usage of HTML text and the responsive slides you can create by good use of your breakpoints.

– Richard

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Thx Richard ill take a look , meanwhile I replaced images in Exhibeo 1 for the mobile and its perfect… yeah thx for that x

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

ah well it worked for a minute… so I have 2 slideshows in one body wrapper, one with exhibeo 2 in one Div and Exbibeo 1 in another Div wrapper… who knew you cannot use both on one page?? me

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

No you can’t, sorry.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Thx Robert!

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Sorry I meant thx Richard, ok so I went back to Exhibeo 1 for both desktop and mobile output, but alas - having multiple exhibeo 1 galleries does not work as it does with Ex2. is there a work around on this one? anyone

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Nope. None.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Actually having 2 exhibeo 1 galleries is fine in one body… just in case anyone else runs into the same issue. Please note that one gallery is displayed on mobile BP and the other is displayed on desktop, so all went well… my mistake was not applying the Exhibeo import action, … now its working

anyway Thx Richard

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden