[Express] Cannot instll Freeway trial

Hello,

After downloading, the zip un-zips.

There is only Freeway Express. The Showcase app does not exist. The Freeway manual states it should.

When I double click the app after moving it to the Applications folder on my Mac, it returns a window asking to install templates. I cannot figure out how to have it install the templates. Only the cancel button lights up. It displays Finder, but will not light any file that would be appropriate to hold the templates.

Please tell me how to install templates. Please tell me where Showcase is. The Freeway manual states that Showcase should un-zip with the Freeway program.

Thank you.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I would delete the download and try again.

Move the .zip file into a new folder on your Desktop before unzipping.

Then move the application into your applications folder before starting the app.

I just downloaded the app and Showcase wasn’t included.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Although I would also expect the app within the zip file, Showcase still can be downloaded from the Softpress website: Showcase » Web gallery & slideshow software for Mac copy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

You can’t install additional templates in Freeway Express, you’ll need Freeway Pro for that feature.

(By the way, the link to Showcase link was found on the Freeway Express page at softpress.com).

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I’m sorry, I was wrong regarding installing additional templates. I’ve just downloaded Express, unzipped it, and moved it to the apps folder. It starts up right away. I’ve downloaded an Express Template here: http://www.freewaystyle.com/empire/ which instals just fine …

Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden