[Express] Problems accessing website

I am not able to access my webpage using our URL. Instead, I am linked to an Index list of various with the heading “Index of /” and a list of various gif, jpeg, html files from the site, some dating back to 2009.

Has anyone had a similar experience and is there a fix?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

This means that either you renamed the index.html file to something else, or deleted it, or the server administrators changed the setting that makes index.html the “blessed” root index for a folder. (This can happen, but it is very rare.) Have you made any changes to the site lately in Freeway? Here, I’m particularly imagining deleting any pages… Have you used an FTP application to look at the server’s site folder?

Walter

On Jul 6, 2017, at 7:14 PM, Tom email@hidden wrote:

I am not able to access my webpage using our URL. Instead, I am linked to an Index list of various with the heading “Index of /” and a list of various gif, jpeg, html files from the site, some dating back to 2009.

Has anyone had a similar experience and is there a fix?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Waltd,

Thanks for the response. I haven’t been into the site on Freeway for sometime. This just started this morning without notice.

Our hosting co. is in motion and I believe they just performed some maintenance on their end. Wonder it that is the cause?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

By the way…great looking dog!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Yes, they could very well have broken something there. With any luck, it will go away just as mysteriously. But you could enter a trouble ticket and see if they get to it quicker.

Rosie appreciates your comment, and would blush, but she’s a dog. That picture was taken when she was about 1, now she’s a spry 11 year old, still leaping over fences and running faster than cars.

Walter

On Jul 6, 2017, at 8:14 PM, Tom email@hidden wrote:

Waltd,

Thanks for the response. I haven’t been into the site on Freeway for sometime. This just started this morning without notice.

Our hosting co. is in motion and I believe they just performed some maintenance on their end. Wonder it that is the cause?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks, I’ll get after in motion. Tell Rosie hello from our 13.5 year old who avoids fences now for the most part, but still swims the river and puts her 3 year old brother to shame.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden