Fin

Paul Dunning,

It’s technically not over until we all find a replacement for Freeway. And by the number of mentions of alternate web design tools out there, it seems the bulk of us are still searching.

RapidWeaver + Stacks + Foundation seems rather easy to use, as per the videos that Joe WORKMAN has put up for us. And while the discounts he rustled up for us are very nice, I worry about the long term cost. Being nickeled and dimed for every stack is a legitimate concern. “Want to add this basic thing that everyone else has on their site? Well, that’ll be $15, please.” “Oh, you want something else? That’ll be another $20, please.” Maybe I’m overblowing it, but thus far, no one has refuted this.

Joe MASCARA, or should I call you Bruce? (Then again, is it Bruce Wayne or Bruce Jenner or Bruce Lee or Bruce Springsteen? Sheesh.) Sorry I forgot to mention you. But the fact remains that we ought to put down last names. I think it makes posts a lot more clear. If people don’t like that, then unique initials like mine (JDW) may be another way to refer to specific people.

Best,

James Wages (JDW)

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: