Forms

Anyone know how to get a form like Softpresses with nice big boxes?

(See link).

http://trea.org.uk/formq.html

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Jamie,

You can set the height of a text field by giving it a Fixed height in the Measurements section of the Inspector palette (or by clicking on the height button in the Dimensions section). After you’ve done that, you can change the height in the Inspector palette or you can resize the text field with the mouse.

However, in order to change the size of text that the user inputs, you need to set the size of the font that is used in the text field. You can use the Extended dialog to do this: 1. Select the text field, 2. Choose Extended from the Item menu, 3. Select the

tab, 4. Click on the New button, 5. Type “font-size” (without quotes) in the Name field and “24px” or some other value (without quotes) in the Value field.

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you. I will try this forthwith! Really excited for Xway BTW ! :clap:
Just awaiting my new HD to arrive.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Done. Many thanks.

2 things for Jeremy, Walter or anyone:

1. The text in the form text field starts from outside the box. How to fix this?

See here: form q

1. Do the radio and checkbox buttons still work as they don’t validate anymore - and are just not working. Is it me or do they just not work?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I am definitely not seeing text outside the box (only in your screen grab, which is horribly out-sized in your example page). I also don’t see any radio buttons or checkboxes. Can you post a link to the actual form?

Walter

On Apr 26, 2021, at 11:08 AM, Jamie email@hidden wrote:

Done. Many thanks.

2 things for Jeremy, Walter or anyone:

1. The text in the form text field starts from outside the box. How to fix this?

See here: form q

1. Do the radio and checkbox buttons still work as they don’t validate anymore - and are just not working. Is it me or do they just not work?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Guys, thank you. Everything is resolved.

Many thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden