Freeway 7.1 is available now

Question: I have three of the previous templates open and working with them. Should I delete them and start fresh because the templates are only updated with 7.1?

It won’t be a big loss if I delete them, I was having a lot of trouble with them. Hopefully 7.1 fixes that.

Vicki

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Vicki,

Yes, if you want them to be responsive with no extra effort then you might
want to start over. Don’t delete what you have until you’re happy with any
replacements though!

Joe
On Wed, 8 Jul 2015 at 6:32 pm, Vicki email@hidden wrote:

Question: I have three of the previous templates open and working with
them. Should I delete them and start fresh because the templates are only
updated with 7.1?

It won’t be a big loss if I delete them, I was having a lot of trouble
with them. Hopefully 7.1 fixes that.

Vicki

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks Joe, will proceed.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Responsive styles… Does little dance

Excellent. Just excellent! Yes, very pleased.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi,

Has anyone else been having problems with Freeway Pro 7.1? I was keen to upgrade as my previous Freeway crashed constantly whilst I worked on responsive sites (mainly anything to do with the differing media types/sizes etc).

However, now my responsive sites that I previously created have messed up media type sizes when I open them in 7.1. e.g. my “iPhone 320” media type is stuck on 516 px wide and nothing I do can change it.

I was wondering if there was a bug and which end it might be.

Of course, I will be persevere with Freeway as I thinks it is brilliant.

Cheers, Josephine

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I’m having similar problems with specifying breakpoint widths. On my master I can’t get my breakpoint page width to set at 320 rather than 324. The master contains header content, a blank html box for site content and footer content.

Then, as I create a page by adding bands of inline content, the breakpoint page widths get more and more messed up, with most not being able to be set narrow enough to match the breakpoint width.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

This is the thread for this issue - Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk - as many reports/files as possible will help track down the root cause.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hello again. Ive reading about Backdraft, and… what is this for? Is not possible to make a responsive web just with Freeway? Thanks a lot.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Before FW7 came out Backdraft enable doing responsive in-line layouts in Freeway. Once FW7 came out one no longer needed it to do a responsive layout, but one could use it to learn the ropes within FW7 and speed the creation of a website within FW7.

For FW7 Backdraft is a VERY generic template, allowing you to copy and paste bands of generic types of content where you want them in an in-line construction and then edit them to suite your needs. Full width photo band, 2 column text band, 2 column picture band, 3 column photo with caption band, etc.

Each of these bands have already been formatted to be responsive, so it can both save you time and, if you are new to Freeway 7, show you how to set up layouts.

As you develop your approach to layout you can create a copy of Backdraft and tweak its templates to make them more useful to you.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Helloo. I found my message!! Sorry, but I didnt want to put it at this threat. I dont know why I wrote it here, because in fact, I dindt read this threat till now…

Any way, Peter, Thanks for your answer.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

And know, a question for this threat. Ive upgrded from FP6, and when I open the app FP.10, it says that a really long list of actions are duplicated. I didnt uninstall FP6. Should I? And on the other hand, Im not really sure where the actions are kept, because I had a problem with webyep action time ago, and since then, I have two locations for actions… How can I tide up this mess?

Thanks. Raquel

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I meant FP7.10

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

and… why is just 1 undo…? I hope it will be fixed in latest versions… but not…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

why is just 1 undo

It has been a top user request for many years, so I assume it is something that is very difficult or impossible to implement.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

It’s a very complicated application like no other … all other apps can do it, only Freeway can’t.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

sarcasm…?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

On 29 Jul 2015, 9:43 am, rakeljuice wrote:

sarcasm…?

Like you wouldn’t believe :stuck_out_tongue:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden