Freeway Template of advanced users

Hi everyone I have finally got around to recording a quick overview of my Freeway template… I meander my way through all the different parts of the template, trying to remember and explain what each page does, what it’s for and quickly skim over how I have created “the basic starter package”.
This template is not aimed at Freeway beginners because I am pushing Freeway well off the beaten path into the undergrowth and these areas mean we are walking into the realms of bespoke output. So if you are a beginner, then I would not recommend this template to start with, I would start off by using the more popular tutorials or freeway examples. But if you do want to push the boundaries a little then, by all means, have a listen to the screen recording and download the template and actions I have written and used. And as the grumpy costa coffee employees would say… enjoy!!!

Files:

Screen recording:

Ps, I recorded this in 1 hit non-stop just before midnight!!! so please excuse the mistakes

all the best max

tutorials mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Thank you - very generous!

1. mai 2018 kl. 01.11 skrev max email@hidden:

Hi everyone I have finally got around to recording a quick overview of my Freeway template… I meander my way through all the different parts of the template, trying to remember and explain what each page does, what it’s for and quickly skim over how I have created “the basic starter package”.
This template is not aimed at Freeway beginners because I am pushing Freeway well off the beaten path into the undergrowth and these areas mean we are walking into the realms of bespoke output. So if you are a beginner, then I would not recommend this template to start with, I would start off by using the more popular tutorials or freeway examples. But if you do want to push the boundaries a little then, by all means, have a listen to the screen recording and download the template and actions I have written and used. And as the grumpy costa coffee employees would say… enjoy!!!

Files:
Freeway-template-files-and-actions

Screen recording:
Freeway template overview (advanced) on Vimeo

Ps, I recorded this in 1 hit non-stop just before midnight!!! so please excuse the mistakes

all the best max

tutorials mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

tutorials mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thank YOU! Max…

tutorials mailing list
email@hidden

Hello, Max.

Will you please share the link to the more popular Freeway examples and tutorials that you refer to?

I’ve been using Freeway for three days. So far, I’ve read the Using Freeway 2014 manual, which was easy to understand. I’ve tried reading the Extended Reference for FW7 but didn’t even understand most of the terminology, and today I’m hoping to read the Freeway Reference. (I was going to watch the video tutorial for Freeway 7 that the Support section links to, but the link is broken.) I’m new to Freeway, but I’m not a new web designer. I’ve used to hand-code HTML pages in the early 90s and have been a [very basic] Dreamweaver user since its version 1.

tutorials mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you Max, even though it’s an introduction/overview, it’s a great vid that answered some of the questions I was dealing with ever since you released this Base template. If you can find the time to record more in-depth tutorials on how you work with both Freeway and CodeKit, that would be great.

Best regards, Richard

tutorials mailing list
email@hidden