Freeze when delete page

I’ve had to repeatedly go back to earlier versions of a site due to crashing and freezing. If I delete a page , this will absolutely guarantee an instant freeze. I’ve also seen a lot of crashing when doing a copy and paste.

I’ve tried trashing the prefs files, but the problem returns.

Baring an easy solution, I would have to rebuild the document from scratch (which I’ve already done twice) and the business about getting the responsive aspects working properly has not been fun. Any suggestions for saving the document from the trash heap?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Try the Save as Archive feature, which will make a new copy of the document with all of the resources collected in one folder for you.

Walter

On Jun 28, 2016, at 10:26 AM, Trey Yancy email@hidden wrote:

I’ve had to repeatedly go back to earlier versions of a site due to crashing and freezing. If I delete a page , this will absolutely guarantee an instant freeze. I’ve also seen a lot of crashing when doing a copy and paste.

I’ve tried trashing the prefs files, but the problem returns.

Baring an easy solution, I would have to rebuild the document from scratch (which I’ve already done twice) and the business about getting the responsive aspects working properly has not been fun. Any suggestions for saving the document from the trash heap?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks. Worth a try. Before seeing your post I found a version 8 hours old and fixed that one.

Still wrestling with the responsive stuff (the biggest chore) as there are some eccentricities, but at least I haven’t had any crashes or freezes.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden