Graphic error message

My page is pretty stable, but occasionally update it. Usually this works perfecct. But I just added a new page - text only…when I go to upload it I get an error message:
Could not complete your request because an error occurred while writing a graphic. (-26091:342:1207)
I have no idea what to do

Hi Steve,

That means that Freeway had a problem with a graphic during publishing, which happens before uploading.

The first thing I would try is to open the Edit Resources dialog and click on Resample All. It’s possible that this will clear the problem. If it doesn’t, there are two ways you can track down which graphic is causing the problem:

1. Turn off the Publish checkbox for half of the graphics/resources and see if the problem goes away. If it does, turn it back on for those graphics and turn it off for the others. When you know which group of graphics (first or second half) contains the problem graphic, narrow it down by turning Publish off for half of those graphics and keep going until you find the graphic that is causing the problem.

2. Preview individual pages in Freeway’s internal Web view (not in a browser). This will publish the page you are previewing, but will not publish other pages. Keep going until you find out which page contains the problem graphic.

When you know which graphic is causing this problem, reimport it using the Locate button in the Modify dialog.