Hidden items

Hi
I’m sorry if this question has been posted before, but I wouldn’t know how to search for it.

The latest incarnation of my Freeway 7 Pro website has a green ‘Call Now’ button in the header.

This is fine on the larger screen sizes, but when I get down to the 480 and 320 page widths, where there isn’t room for it, I want it to disappear off the edge of the screen and not show.

I have managed to achieve this with the bird logo in the top left corner, but, for some reason, the button seems a little more tricky.

Although I have set the overflow to ‘hidden’ and the button isn’t showing any more, the page is not showing at full width and still scrolls to where the button would be if it was visible.

Any ideas on how I can solve the problem, eliminate the button on the smaller screens and get the page to show at full width?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Jenny,

There is a Display checkbox in the HTML output pane of the Inspector palette. If you turn this off for a media width (e.g. 480), that item will be hidden on devices that are less than the maximum width for that breakpoint.

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Many thanks, Jeremy.

This seems to have sorted the problem.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden